So, you have a Chromebook and you’re excited to jump in and start learning how to use it. So where do you begin? The Launcher is like the start menu in other operating systems and is the hub for many of the things you’ll want to do with your Chromebook. Just click the Launcher button and check out what you can do:
- Open a recently used app by clicking an app icon.
- Click All Apps to discover all the apps that are installed.
- Search the web by entering search terms in the Search bar.
- Perform basic calculations right in the Search bar without ever having to leave the Launcher.
- Install common apps and extensions to make your Chromebook experience even better.
Check out our Chromebook quick reference guide for all the information you need to get started with your Chromebook.