If you are working with PDF documents a lot, then you probably find yourself working with a lot of the same tools over and over. Wouldn’t it be nice if you can put them all in one place, so you always know where they are? With Acrobat DC you can! Creating a custom tool set will allow you to easily access the tools you use most often.
- Click Tools on the Tab bar.
- Click the Create Custom Tool button.
- Click on the category that contains the tool you want.
- Select the tool you want to add and click the Add to Custom set button.
- Repeat to add all the tools you want.
- Click the Save button, enter a name for the new tool set, and click the Save button.
For more useful tips like this, check out our Adobe Acrobat DC Quick Source Guide!