Now that you have it, how does it work? Here is how to send an MMS message from your iPhone:
- Press the Messages icon.
- Press the New Message button.
- Enter or select who you want to send the message to.
- Click the Camera icon next to the text box.
- Do one of the following:
- To take a photo or video to send, select Take Photo or Video. Take the photo or video and press the Use button.
- To send a photo or video you have already taken, select Choose Existing. Select the photo or video you want to use and press the Choose button.
- Optional: Enter text in the text box.
- Press the Send button.
For more iPhone tips and tricks, check out the iPhone 3Gs Quick Source Guide!